3/18: CBS3: Cherry Hill West High School Prepares for 'Mary Poppins'
2/19: CH West's Oztamur reaches 1,000-point mark in key Olympic win
2/9: Moore, CH West avenge earlier loss / 2/4: CH West's McGlinn feels at home at Temple
1/20: Katrina survivor stars at Cherry Hill West / Neal sets assist record in CH West win
1/15: Simple play works for CHW's Buckwalter / CHW's Buckwalter making strides
West Broadcasting Needs Your Baby Photos and Current Photos!
Updated on Thursday, February 19, 2015
Online Tutorial PARCC Tasks Now Available for Teacher and Student Practice!
PARCC has recently released tasks for high
school students to practice with PARCC’s computer-based items and the
different kinds of questions and response types that will be included in the
PARCC assessment. It gives the students a chance to engage with simple test
interactions such as multiple choice, along with newer technology-enhanced
item types including drag and drop and text highlighting. Many teachers
have asked for this so here and NOW is the
chance to allow students to have time to explore or just simply show them
how to access this to practice at home.
• How to complete the application for a parking permit
• The "Parking Space Letter of Agreement" (the application)
Posted on Friday, October 17, 2014
The New Location of Frequently-Updated Scholarship Postings
Scholarships are now located on a specific tab on the new Guidance Department eBoard. Check that tab frequently as new scholarships are posted there often.
Posted on Friday, September 12, 2014
Senior Parking Information & Application
SENIORS: Here are links to your parking application and important information pertaining to its completion --
• How to complete the application for a senior parking permit
• The "Parking Space Letter of Agreement" for seniors (the application)
Posted on Tuesday, September 9, 2014
Important 2014-15 CHW Parking Information for Staff & Students
• Seniors are allowed to park on the side lot of Jones Gym and on the front lot of Jones Gym between the yellow lines. Seniors can also park on Sr. Hill.
• Juniors are prohibited from parking on the school lots. Juniors traditionally park at the football stadium lot. The school assumes no responsibility for vehicles parked in that area.
• Freshmen or other students who operate a moped may park them on the cement sidewalk of E-wing (the corner of E-wing facing the ball field/near the elevated breezeway). Students must provide their own locks. The school assumes no responsibility for the mopeds. Students or parents with questions or concerns may contact Officer Graham.
• Staff members in need of a placard that must be displayed at all times to park in a CHW staff spot must complete and submit this application.
Posted on Thursday, September 4, 2014
CHW Students: Take Advantage of the "Help Centers" in E36 that Meet During Every Class Period of Every Day!
To see a complete schedule of the subject teachers that are available at each Help Center, click HERE.
Posted on Thursday, September 4, 2014
Title I Program Information
Since CH West is a school participating in the national Title I program, below are links to important information for understanding the nature of the program and the responsibilities it entails for the staff at West and the members of the community at large:
• Letter of Introduction to Title I
• Parents' "Right-to-Know"
• Criteria for Student Selection
• Expectations for Parental Involvement
• School-Parent Learning Compact
• Homework Club (...now scheduled to begin on Sept. 24)
• Title I Calendar Reminders
Updated on Friday, August 29, 2014
The State of NJ Higher Education Student Assistance Authority (HESAA) Student Loan Guide
For any students and
families interested in general student loan information to
assist in planning and paying for postsecondary education, click
to access the NJ HESAA Student Loan Guide.
To read the letter sent out by high school principals on April 7th pertaining to district prohibition of the use or possession of electronic smoking devices, click HERE. For more details, access the related Cherry Hill BOE policies below.
► Policy 3515 - NO SMOKING
► Policy 5131.6 - SUBSTANCE ABUSE: DRUGS, ALCOHOL, and TOBACCO
Posted Friday, April 11, 2014
Letter from Dr. Reusche Concerning the Cherry Hill Public Schools HIB Self-Assessment
To read a letter from Dr. Reusche addressing the significance of this recently released "School Self-Assessment for Determining Grades under the Anti-Bullying Bill of Rights" from the NJ Department of Education, please click HERE.
Posted on Friday, March 14, 2014
Parents & Students: Install the New Cherry Hill Public Schools "ParentLink" App!
The Cherry Hill School District’s valentine to parents and students this year is a new app. The free app, available February 14, 2014 on app stores for all smart phones, will allow parents, students and staff to get a wealth of district information all in one place. For more details on the app, go HERE.
Posted on Friday, February 14, 2014
Anyone wishing to learn more about the process by which HIB incidents at CH West are recognized, recorded and responded to can access the relevant forms HERE.
Updated on Wednesday, February 5, 2014
Join Our New Fundraising Effort by Participating in the "K12Rewards" Program!
To take part in and learn more about our new "K12Rewards" program, read this letter from Dr. Morton and visit the program's website, http://cherryhillwest.k12rewards.com/, for more details.
Posted on Wednesday, November 20, 2013
SENIORS - West Broadcasting Needs Your Photos!
The 2013-14 NJ School Performance Report
CH West Presents Mary Poppins
Yearbooks on Sale!
Online Tutorial PARCC Tasks Now Available!
Seniors: Make Use of this Guide for Completing your FAFSA
• Junior Parking Permit Information
• The New Location of Scholarship Postings
• Senior Parking Information & Application
• Important Parking Information
• Take Advantage of our Help Centers!
• Updated Title I Program Information
• The State of NJ's HESAA Student Loan Guide
• Prohibition of Use or Possession of Electronic Smoking Devices
• Letter from Dr. Reusche Explaining the NJ Dept. of Ed.
• Install the New CHPS "ParentLink" App!
• Harassment, Intimidation & Bullying Forms.
• Join Our "K12Rewards" Fundraising Effort Today!
Subscribe to West Email!